May 16, 2011

~FB Watch~

I post so infrequently because I get so caught up in looking at what everybody else is doing (sorry). So I thought this would help me post a little more often and share a little of what I like. What better way than a Frugal Blog Watch (FB Watch). I am not going to make empty promises like, this will be a weekly post. I can say I will share any and everything that moves me and of course that is FRUGAL!!



We are going to kick this "Infrequent" series off with PRUDENT BABY. What is more Frugal than a Prudent Mama! And you can't be more Frugal than FREE!

















As you have seen I am really getting into this sewing thing! And to help me along I have added a couple (OK 25) of blogs based on sewing to my google reader. Well I have quite a few favorites but one that is at the top of my list is Prudent Baby.

Why do I just Love Prudent Baby? One word TUTORIALS! I am all about the how to. They have wonderful how to's and a zillion ideas! Not mentions their blog is very user friendly. So I thought I should share them with you!

Currently they are giving away a Brother Project Runway Limited Edition LB-6800PRW Sewing and Embroidery Machine. WOW!!!

Head over there and check them out!










No comments:

Post a Comment