April 15, 2011

~Frugal B. Defined~



I was a blog lurker (a good one too) before I began blogging, as I am sure many of other bloggers were. I could tell you what blog to go to for what without much thought. Just as some plan to watch a television show, I planned blog hopping. Which blog to got to daily, which blogs posted daily, bi-weekly or another schedule and who I would go to if I just needed some instructions.


During this time my husband was urging me to find my own blogging voice. He would say, "that great deal we found the other day, would be a good post". He would encourage me to take pictures of the things we were doing so that I could be inspired to share. While I wanted to take the plunge I was nervous of not having a voice, or my voice being lost. I had fears that no one would follow me, that I would be regurgitating what was already said.


Then I started to think about how many of my friends and family call us to find out how we did this or that, where they should look for that thing or the other, and the biggest question we got was "how much did YOU pay for that"? So I started feeling that this information was not just for others to view (people I don't know), but for me and the people I hold near and dear. If no one else followed, read, or watched, does it even matter.


I got down to business and decided that I needed to share our Frugal Finds, Frugal Saving, and Frugal Living.





~Frugal B. DEFINED~

~ A blog where you can get Frugal information no matter your budget





~ A blog that shows you can have what you always wanted, just CHEAPER





~ A blog that increases your knowledge





~ A blog that pushes you beyond your self imposed limits





~ A blog where you gain understanding of how much your time is worth





Linking to

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I think you're the newest blog that linked up. How great to have such a clear definition for your blog right from the start. It took me a little while to find out what I wanted for Modern Country Style.

    I was just the same as you with blog-lurking. But I've really enjoyed being part of this great, welcoming community. I hope you have been finding the same. If you need any help with finding your way with a new blog, then do give me a shout! I'd love to help.

    I've signed up to become your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...welcome to blogging! So glad your sweet hubby encouraged you to take the plunge :) I LOVE a great deal too, so I'm looking forward to following along. Just hopped over from MCS. Enjoy your day, Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I look forward to following you on your journeys in blogging also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii! Lookin forward to visitin you found you via Modern country Style.Stop by when you get time and follow if you so desire! Love your header by the way your family is beautiful!Meme@Shans Wife Meme

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your posts and always look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete