April 25, 2011

~ House of Fifty ~

BWS tips button





It is always nice to see something grow, mature, and change. I have always enjoyed the seasons changing. I find it fun to figure out what to wear, and even more fun to see what others will wear (weather confusion is always fun to watch). The Blogging world is no different, you watch your favorite blogs grow, mature and change. The growth is always fun, and the anticipation is invigorating. There are times when some of your favorites decide to sign off and pursue other creative venture and outlets. Then there are those who grow beyond what you ever imagined.






Janell Beals, the blogger behind Isabella & Max Rooms, has launched HOUSE Of FIFTY. Today marks the inaugural issue and it is packed full of ideas, blogs to watch, and a bit of fashion. I look forward to watching this extension of Janell's blog grow and blossom.






I already have some ideas I will be using in our home.















No comments:

Post a Comment