January 24, 2011

Monday Methods

Photo Courtesy of Foodnetwork.com

Monday, the beginning of the week, it is so very hard for me to stay on task. I feel like Mr. Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
"So much time so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it"!

My Monday's are quite often mayhem, getting the kids back on track for school, meal planning, budgeting, and of course it is the beginning of my "Great Blog Hop" (visiting my favorites and slipping in a few newbies). After my Internet break, I try to reduce my computer time on the weekend, I have a hard time focusing on one topic and find myself all over cyberland.

So this week I am going to try something new. I will be sharing a few of my favorite cooking/baking blogs as I prepare for next weeks menu (meal planning). Take some time to peruse the links below and I challenge you to try something new this week.





Gourmet Mom On-the-Go
Smells Like Home

No comments:

Post a Comment