February 6, 2013

There she blows!!! We Rod husband extraordinaire got it all set up and put together on a very cold and windy Sunday afternoon. Right where I asked him to, never mind that we moved it a few times until I was satified (not really I just gave in).

We chose the back corner because while our yard is not very big, we have big plans. We want to expand the patio off the back of the house. Put a tree in the back corner behind the swing set. And complete the section for our garden.  We finished the rain barrel last summer.  I wanted just enough room at the end of the slide so we could put a blow up pool there for the kids to slide into during the summer. I always thought that looked like fun.

You can see the future garden area from the end of the slide. The plan is to put in a small fence to keep little hands at bay.

I'll say it again, we WON!!!! The swing set was a gift from the Craigslist GOD'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment