January 11, 2013

Hiatus officially OVER

I'm off my self imposed impromptu hiatus! I thought about blogging many many times in the last year, but something always kept me from it. Parenting my four lovely children, being a wife, working full time, and attempting to be a good friend, blogging just got pushed down the list.  In turn so did the crafting so there was not much to talk about. Good thing I live and breath being frugal so the lifestyle lives on!

Funny thing is I have been laid off for a year, yes a year, did I say a year. During which time my husband and I have toyed with the idea of me going back to work, even part time. But we have now decided, during our traditional New Years Eve "Talk", that me staying home is worth the budget cut. It opens so many more worth while opportunities for our family, too many to mention right now.

I am super excited about sharing again, so I will start with showing a few things that have happened over the last year.

 Lawson Started Pre K! My number 3 kiddo is making a mark on the campus of NHA. He is loving being in school full time, most days. Insists on taking his lunch and picking out his own clothes everyday, they wear a uniform, LOL.
 DIY Advent Calendar. I learned this year what they are actually for and its not to joyously celebrate each day leading up to Christmas, not at all. It there only to inform my kids that there are X days until they can open their presents, SO DON'T ASK ME AGAIN!
 Symone Started Ballet. My number 4 kiddo, and the only girl started her first only me activity, Ballet.
 Double Vanity in Kids Loo and Unconventional Towel Hanging
 We Bought a Cost Saving Scooter, for dirt cheap!
 DIY Fabric Covered Roller Shades

 Total Master Bath Redo on a Budget
 Start of a KID's art wall
 A Ton of from Scratch Cooking

More updates on these things to Come, because as you know there is always a story behind it all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment