February 24, 2011

What ? - Time !

I had every intention in the world to post 3 days a week. I thought that it would be simple to do a craft take a few pics, spill my guts about how to, how it went, and share the cost. Well, reality set in. Life kept moving at warp speed and I have found myself doing a lot of the same while preusing blogland wishing I was doing all of the wonderful crafts I was eyeing.



Well I am happy to say I will craft this weekend. So I am going to share what I "plan" on doing this weekend in hopes it will hold me accountable!!! Yay!












Crib Sheet - Tutorial from MADE









Tooth Fairy Pillow - Sew Mama Sew



(My Davis Lost His Tooth So I told him the tooth fairy will bring more if we make a pillow)






Pillow with Ties - Make it Love it









See you Monday& I hope I get it all done!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment